it's December

>> Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yay! I'm so excited it's December. I've decorated the house, put up the tree and trimmed it with garland and lights. Just waiting to spend an evening with my kids so we can decorate it with ornaments at our own leisure (without homework or worrying about bedtime).

Today, I am delighted to share some projects with you. First off, a layout. Remember those Christmas ornaments I shared a few weeks back? Well, I decided to add them to my layout this time :)

Gives the layout lots of depth & texture. The blues, reds, greens & blacks mix so so Perfectly with this Christmas page...makes me happy!

And finally, I completed my December Daily album. I just love the reds, blues & blacks from this collection! It's pretty much the color scheme of the album with some creams & whites. I kept the cover simple by just adding rub-ons (I just love Santa carrying all those gifts) & the silver bookplate. I'm so ready to document this month & snapping away lots & lots of photos to share!

Enjoy creating with the Christmas Town collection this holiday season.

Cheers!!!

3 comments:

MichelleB December 2, 2010 at 5:03 AM  

These are beautiful! Love the ornament idea on the LO and the simplicity of the book!

Erika M. December 2, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

What delightful creations!

Olivia December 2, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

So pretty - love the dimension on these projects :)

Post a Comment