Friday Faves

>> Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Friday. There are so many wonderful projects in our gallery. Thank you to all who continue to upload and share your creations with us.

Tomomi created this striking layout titled "hi" using our Domestic Bliss collection. I love the hand cut flowers and the bright cheery colors used. I think the journaling on the tickets is the perfect finishing touch.

Frances created this stunning Fall layout. Not only is the title work clever, so are the embellishments with their string and twine.

I love Melissa Elsner's fun layout. Melissa definitely has a fun sense of humor. The flowers, the stitched leaves and the stitching are all perfection!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

D December 3, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Your DT layouts are gorgeous!!!! I absolutely love "hi".

Melissa December 3, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

I love that Tomomi and I used the same blue ribbon with the same Lily Bee papers! Great minds think alike!!! And thank you for the fave. This is one of MY favorite layouts lately too!

Jill December 5, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

These are incredible! I am LOVING the colors and textures.

Post a Comment