Focus On: Thankfulness

>> Monday, November 21, 2011

For the winner of the Lily Bee + Maya Road blog hop, please go here.

Happy Monday, everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. This Thursday is Thanksgiving here in the US. It's my favorite holiday of the year. It's one of those holidays that is celebrated by almost everyone, regardless of religion, because everyone can find something to be thankful about. So we asked our designers to create projects that are thankfulness related. (Click on photos to see a bigger version.)


So Thankful by Jenni Hufford
Lily Bee supplies:
Harvest Market- Peach Crisp, Black Licorice, Turtle Neck, Pumpkin Seeds, Squash
Memorandum- Boardroom, Whiteboard 
Lovely- Parasol, Chipboard Stickers
French Couture- Handmade, Tailored
 Thankful 4 Us 2 by Cindy Liebel
Lily Bee supplies:
Patterned Paper:
Harvest Market Black Licorice
Harvest Market Squash
Jingle Spruce
Stickers:
Harvest Market ABC Stickers
Head Over Heels Mixed Cardstock Stickers
Christmas Town Chipboard Stickers
Other: KI Flower Buttons, Jillibean Soup heart stickpin, Silhouette die-cut machine & Fiskars punches
Thankful tag by Lisa Day
Lily Bee supplies:
Tiny Tablet: Harvest Market
Mixed Cardstock Stickers: Harvest Market
ABC Stickers: Harvest Market
I Am Lucky! by Linda Barber

Lily Bee supplies:
Tiny Tablet: Memorandum
ABC Stickers: Memorandum
Stamps: Picket Fence
Other: thread

What are you thankful for this holiday? Please share with us!

Thank you for taking some time to drop by! Hope to see you again tomorrow.

8 comments:

MichelleB November 21, 2011 at 4:33 AM  

What great layouts! I'm thankful for a loving husband who makes each day better.

Tracey November 21, 2011 at 4:44 AM  

These are all gorgeous layouts but I am in love with the first one with that giant beautiful flower!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek November 21, 2011 at 5:21 AM  

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are all gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the big leaves on that first one!! And I am thankful that I have had so many people praying for my daughter this weekend...as she is having complications after surgery...I couldn't ask for a better support system! :):):):):):):):):):):)

beckyjune November 21, 2011 at 5:58 AM  

such beautiful work today!

Michelle November 21, 2011 at 7:58 AM  

Such wonderful layouts! Thank you for the wonderful dose of inspiration:-)

Cynthia Baldwin November 21, 2011 at 2:28 PM  

Lovely projects, ladies! We're driving around a lot this week to visit family, but I'm thankful that we have family on both my husband's and my sides who always welcome us with open arms. :)

Melissa Elsner November 21, 2011 at 11:48 PM  

Oh goodness gracious. Seriously beautiful work ladies. I especially love Jenni's layout. That "fan" is amazing! I'm thankful for my "village". My friends and family are so very important to me.

Katja Schneider November 22, 2011 at 4:17 AM  

Wonderful projects girls! So inspiring!

Post a Comment