Keep it Simple.

>> Tuesday, November 22, 2011

If you are anything like me, you might be slightly freaking out that Thanksgiving is this week. Which means Christmas is soon to follow.

We are still trying to get through our Halloween candy! :)

Trying to make time or keep up with crafting and scrapbooking during the holidays can be a little tricky with all there is to accomplish! Let me share with you my secret: keep it simple.

My husband and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary last week-- it's obviously something I wanted to document. I usually spend quite a bit of time on my layouts, but with last week's schedule that wasn't an option-- so I challenged myself to keep it simple.

I used one photo and layered a variety of papers from the Head Over Heels collection (love!). I even used the (short) journaling and title from a recent blog post. Easy!

So the key is to keep it simple. And when you do, you will be amazed at how much you will get done even during this busy season!!

Lily Bee Supplies Used:
Head Over Heels: Smitten, Courting, Swoon, Crush, Dreamy, ABC Stickers
Lovely: Chipboard Stickers

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek November 22, 2011 at 4:45 AM  

GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the title and loving the tags! And Happy Anniversary! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda November 22, 2011 at 5:19 AM  

Gorgeous layout ... Great title!! And heart the tags too... Hugs xoxo

Chrystina November 22, 2011 at 6:05 AM  

Such good advice. This is probably the advice that I need to start working on Christmas cards next week... otherwise I might never finish. (Also, I'm jealous you still have Halloween candy)

Unknown November 22, 2011 at 11:12 AM  

Gorgeous layout, Jenni! Great advice!

LisaDay November 23, 2011 at 6:43 AM  

This is simply beautiful Jenni!!! I love it!!

Post a Comment