My little sis

>> Friday, September 9, 2011

When I design a scrapbook page, typically my method is to decorate and embellish and distress and mostly do the "pretty" side of scrapbooking.... and then I get to my journaling and I realize I have no spot left for it so I squeeze it in somewhere. 

My little sister (who is 11 years younger than me) is moving into her first apartment this weekend, and it's welling up all sorts of emotions in me. I wanted to combine my thoughts along with these pictures of my beautiful sis. In order to make sure I have room to make the photos and the journaling the focus, I kept my design fairly simple and even put my journaling smack dab in the middle of the layout where you can't miss it! 
 I loved the little sticker from the "This & That" mixed cardstock stickers sheet with the quote about sisters on it. It was a perfect accent for this page.
Lily Bee Design Supplies used: 

Picket Fence Line- Al Fresco patterned paper, mixed cardstock stickers
This & That Line- Teacup & Brooch patterned papers, mixed cardstock stickers
Stationery Line- Slushie patterned paper
Hello Sunshine Line- Chipboard stickers
Domestic Bliss Line- Chipboard Stickers

2 comments:

Emily D. September 9, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

Fantastic layout!! I love that line!!!!

Unknown September 9, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

Beautiful layout. Love those long strips of paper!

Post a Comment