Happy Monday everyone!

>> Monday, September 12, 2011

Hope you all had a lovely weekend which included at least a little bit of crafting time!


My latest Lily Bee project is about the pet names I call my children. Nick-names are usually shorter than the original but for some reason I have lengthened each of my kids' names lol... Lucy, Eliza and Archie become Lucy-lou-lou, Liza May and Archie boy...


I bought some new dies last week and couldn't resist playing with them, layering different papers to make the one flower was a lot of fun and I love the result. We're just coming into spring here in Australia and these papers matched the fresh, sunny weather perfectly...


products used:
Lovely paper - Whimsy (the green background, isn't it fun?)
Hello Sunshine paper - Twirl, Savannah and Picnic
Hello Sunshine chipboard stickers
Hello Sunshine die cut frames
Picket Fence - ABC stickers

Have a great week everyone!







4 comments:

Unknown September 12, 2011 at 10:08 AM  

Gorgeous page, Georgia! It's so funny about nicknames. We most definitely have longer nicknames in this house too!

nancy September 12, 2011 at 12:16 PM  

What a fun layout! I love the happy colors.

angie gutshall September 13, 2011 at 7:34 AM  

Such fun pretty colors! Love the layering!

Post a Comment