Memorandum for Back to School Layouts

>> Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I am seriously in LOVE with the new Memorandum line. I knew instantly that I had to use it to create some back to school layouts for my kiddo's. It's just perfect for school layouts, or anything really. The design on both sides goes well for so many purposes!

I have a school album for each of the kids and to make it simple I used the same design for both of the layouts and just switched up the products a little bit. Such an easy way to get two pages done quickly!




Here's the sketch I used to create these layouts!


And here's a PDF if you'd like to download it!

Lily Bee Supplies Used:
Memorandum Paper - Boardroom
Memorandum Paper - 9 to 5
Memorandum Paper - Whiteboard
Memorandum Paper - Time Clock
Memorandum Paper - Cubicle
Memorandum Paper - Grapefruit
Memorandum Paper - Office Blue
Memorandum Paper - Lemon
ABC Stickers

7 comments:

Unknown September 13, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

Love the idea of making very similar layouts for different albums. So clever! And thanks for the sketch too. Love sketches!

Sierra September 13, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

Soooo.......exactly WHERE are we supposed to comment for the kit giveaway? This is disappointing! :(

georgia keays September 13, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

These are gorgeous Lisa! I love how you've used the same main photo for both layouts, looks great.

angie gutshall September 14, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

I love the double pages! The touch of color around the edges makes the pop!

Katja Schneider September 17, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

Great idea to use the same sketch for siblings album. Will be using this one...thanks for the sketch too!

Post a Comment