Memories of Summer

>> Friday, September 30, 2011

Hi everyone, I'm sharing a couple of Layouts today. The first one was created from a mix of products from the Lily Bee Winter release. I have used a lot of scraps to create the flowers and add little details to the page. I wanted to capture the spirit of Summer with all the flowers.



Lily Bee Supplies:
Happily Lost - Sun Soaked paper
Happily Lost - Amazing Views paper
Picket Fence - Fresh Air paper
Picket Fence - Cottage Garden paper
Picket Fence - Verandah paper
This & That - Brooch paper
Stationery - Cotton Candy








On the next Layout I've used a mix of 'Memorandum' and 'Head over Heels' from the CHA Summer release. It is a random page to capture the funny thing my daughter said the other night while watching the talent show X-Factor Australia. Here is the journaling...

Me: "Oh, she is doing a Cindy Lauper song"

Romy: "Mum, you must be really old to know this song."



Lily Bee Supplies:
Memorandum - Whiteboard paper
Memorandum - Index Journaling cards
Head over Heels - Swoon paper
Head over Heels - Courting paper
Head over Heels - Mixed Cardstock Stickers
Head over Heels - ABC Stickers
Head over Heels - 6x6 Tablet
Happily Lost - Mixed Cardstock Stickers

Well, I suppose I must be getting old if I remember Cindy Lauper :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown September 30, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

Hahahahah! Love kids and their completely filter-free comments. Uh, yeah, I've heard similar comments before. :)

Lovely layouts, Katja!

Tonya September 30, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

Great layouts! When will Head Over Heels be available?

Post a Comment