Special Moments

>> Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One of my favorite parts of scrapbooking is reliving those special moments.  Taking a photo & playing around with paper, remembering all the details and all the fun you had in that moment. 



Lily Bee Products
Memorandum Whiteboard
Head Over Heels Dreamy
Head Over Heels Flirt
Happily Lost Hammock
Hello Sunshine Posies
three Little Birds Rub-ons

I can still hear the laughter at this table.  We sat down to do a little make & take only to see our friends sitting across from us.  It was such a fun time that included creative play.  On the layout i wanted to capture a bit of that same fun atmosphere.  I used three different mists in the background and then layered a tag i made from one of the new papers.  Three simple blue strips grounded with chocolate stitches ground the large photo.  I added in splashes of pink to complement the photo.  the rectangular journaling really brought this page together.

Lily Bee Products
Stationary butter
Memorandum Boardroom
Memorandum 9 to 5
Memorandum Mixed Cardstock Stickers
Lovely Chipboard Stickers
This & That ABC Stickers
Brown Tulle Flowers

This beautiful door was lost on me.  I had been by it so many times and didn't stop to take in because i was on the way to somewhere.  Then one night, while waiting on my husband Andy to do some shopping, i turn around.  It was breath-taking and then i really started to see things with new eyes.  i had taken the scenery for granted.  This layout reminds me to stop and be grateful, to take it all in and see Paradise. 


4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 August 24, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

Wow! Love both of these layouts!! Awesome!!

LisaDay August 24, 2011 at 2:49 PM  

Wow Ronda! These are both awesome layouts! I love the meaning in the last one!

Katja Schneider August 25, 2011 at 6:32 AM  

Beautiful pojects! I love the photo of the door in the second layout...

Tere Azua August 25, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

gorgeous layout, love them both!!!

Post a Comment