Notes To Self...

>> Thursday, August 25, 2011

When I first heard of this collection Memorandum - the first thing that came to my mind was office supplies, folders, notebook, stationary goodies, etc .... and that is pretty much what inspired me to create the layout/mini album.


I started out by creating my mini flip book - cutting rectangle pieces of the pattern papers and also using one of my border punches to create the look as the pages were torn from a notebook. Then to assemble the flip book - I sown the top portion of the pages together and decorated it with a bit of twine and clip.


And as you can tell, I've just discovered pintrest and am slowly pin away all the amazing inspirations, starting with all of these inspirational quotes.


Lily Bee Supplies:


And sharing another layout that I created using some of the older Lily Bee Collections - Happily Lost and This & That; and capturing the moments of Barcelona. (yes, I do miss the food there the most!)


And using these super cute ABC stickers from the This & That collection - these are so versatile and I can't resist using them everywhere


Lily Bee Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Linda Barber August 25, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

These are lovely, Piradee! I'm especially loving the flap with more pics in it. :) Clever!

angie gutshall August 27, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

These are so colorful! Love the layering!!

Post a Comment