Sometimes we forget...

>> Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Saturday everyone! I have one of my favourite layouts to share today and as I started this blog post it suddenly struck me how differently I scrap each of my children. Lucy's pages seem to be very formal, Archie's are messy and Eliza is such a bubbly little thing I love using bright colour combinations for layouts about her. I wonder if anyone else does this?


I took a heap of pics of Eliza recently and as soon as I downloaded them onto my computer I was struck with how very grown up she looks. My girls are only a year apart so we often forget just how big Eliza is getting.


There isn't actually a lot of colour in my photo so I could afford to really let loose with my choice of papers. I just adore this particular combination of papers and find myself using it again and again.


Supplies
Happily Lost paper - Hammock
Happily Lost paper - Sun Soaked
Stationery paper - Slushie
Happily Lost ABC stickers

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and manage to get some creative time in!

3 comments:

Tammy June 18, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

Gorgeous page! I love those Papers together too!

Unknown June 19, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

So beautiful, Georgia! The photo is perfect!

Brandi June 20, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

So pretty and girly! I just love it.

Post a Comment