30 Minutes of Creating

>> Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Memorial Day weekend :)

As summer approaches, I am constantly thinking about all the fun things to be done with my kids, which means there isn't a lot of time for creating. I want to spend quality time with them & document all of summers activities & how much fun we had together.

So today, I am sharing a layout I created in 30 minutes, literally & encourage you to use your products to the fullest. I am not a fast scrapper by any means, but there comes a time when you want to get a little creating done without all the stress & worry of how perfect the layout has to be.



Lately, I have not been using a lot of pattern paper, but sometimes feel the background is just too bare. To eliminate that, I used an entire 12x12 sheet of rub-ons to create my background.


I even whipped out my mist, which I hardly ever use. Instead of spritzing my page, I removed the nozzle & used the tube end to create little paint spots throughout the background & embellished the page with brads & chipboard stickers. Fast & easy!

I even pop dotted the photo! Don't you just love silly pictures of your kids? I couldn't resist this photo of mine. My son has a hilarious sense of humor & it truly shows in this photo. Especially, since he is missing three teeth... :)

Have a lovely week of creating. Cheers!


Lily Bee Supplies:
Picket Fence Seize The Day
Stationery Tomato & Slushie
Christmas Town Chipboard Stickers
Hello Sunshine 12x12 Rub-ons

Maya Road Mists, Fiskars Circle & Border Punch and American Crafts Brads



3 comments:

Unknown May 31, 2011 at 9:51 AM  

So cute! Your kids are adorable. And I love the look of the rub ons as background!

beckyjune May 31, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

Cindy, I love how you used the rub-ons here. They are one of the things I miss about the new collections. What a fantastic page!

Barb June 2, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

Love what you did with the rub-ons, Cindy!
And the dot-painting with the mist is perfect for a neat freak scrapper like me!

Post a Comment