Lily Bee Challenge Winner- Make Your Own Embellishments!

>> Wednesday, April 13, 2011


I'm so glad I didn't have to pick one of the "Make Your Own Embellishments" entrants as a winner, because boy-o, you guys are seriously amazing! Thank you so much for participating!

I let Random.org pick a winner for me, from all of the entrants from facebook and here on our blog, and it chose Cynthia B.!

I love her cute tree and handcut flowers- and check out that grass! SO fun!

Thanks everyone for participating. We'll be back soon with another challenge for ya!

Cynthia B., please email me at 2blackflipflops at gmail dot com so I can get your info and we can send you a package of Stationery! :) Congrats!


2 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin April 13, 2011 at 8:02 PM  

woohoo!! Thanks so much! Off to email you now...

my paper love studio April 14, 2011 at 2:33 AM  

a big big congats Chynthia! a the card is super adorable!!

Post a Comment