Happy St. Patty's Day...

>> Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day! I just love all the fun green, clovers, leprechauns and fun of today! Today is one of my favorite "no pressure" holidays! It doesn't hurt that green is one of my favorite colors.

I made these cute little cards to celebrate!


I used a mixture of the Lovely Collection and Christmas Town. I know it's been said over and over, but all the collection really do work well together, don't you think? That's why I love Lily Bee so much!


I also used the backing of the big sheets of rub-ons for my card base and the "Lucky to know you" tag. Again, I love love love Lily Bee!! Even the packaging is perfect!


Lily Bee Supplies Used:
Lovely Collection Patterned Paper - Whimsy
Lovely Collection Chipboard Stickers
Christmas Town Patterned Paper - Sleigh Ride
Christmas Town Patterned Paper - Christmas Window
Christmas Town Chipboard Stickers


8 comments:

Unknown March 17, 2011 at 7:37 AM  

So cute, Lisa! Now, enlighten me, did you hand stitch those hearts/clover? Because they are perfect! I'm going to need step-by-step tutorial on this, young lady.

Happy St Patrick's Day! Off to find my green shoes.

angie gutshall March 17, 2011 at 7:45 AM  

Love the mix of 2 lines! Great heart clover :) So Pretty!

LisaDay March 17, 2011 at 8:07 AM  

Linda - I did hand stitch them! Its become a sickness for me really. I have to do it. Tutorial huh? Will have to do one!

Unknown March 17, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

Lisa, I've been into handstitching too. It takes so much time, but it's so fun! But I still need to know how you made those stitches so even! Spill your secrets, woman!

LisaDay March 17, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

Linda - no secret. I just eyeball it!!

Anonymous,  March 17, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

they are so cute!!

Melissa March 17, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

Wowee. So much detail to look at on these cards and how divine they are!

Post a Comment