Playroom Decor

>> Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I bought these two corkboard/photo frames from the Target Dollar Spot a few weeks back (although, these are actually $2.50 each- that whole "Dollar" spot thing can be deceiving sometimes!).

This weekend, I pulled out some of my Lily Bee papers & rub ons and went to town, utilizing my Silhouette machine, of course!

I used a mixture of papers from several lines: Hello Sunshine, Lovely, and French Couture.I love how you can mix and match these lines and they work so well together!

6 comments:

beckyjune August 31, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

These are so very cute, Virg!

Cassie_lu August 31, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

these look amazing and so much fun. perfect for a wall

BethW September 1, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

Sweet-I could make some really neat boards for my grandsons.

angie gutshall September 2, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Virginia, This are so cute! Alos I LOVE your green walls! My fave color!

Post a Comment