Sketch Challenge Winner

>> Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Man, I'm glad we are picking a winner randomly, because you guys ROCK! I've looked at every single entry and they are all amazing. And I mean that. It's so fun to see how each person interpreted the sketch. THANK YOU for playing along and inspiring us!

And if you don't mind, I'll be randomly (we like that word around here, huh?) featuring some these layouts here on our blog during our Friday Finds. So much eye candy must be shared!

The winner of the sketch challenge is Diana Brodeur! Here is her take on the sketch:


Pretty fab, huh? Diana, please email me at milesofpaper at gmail dot com with your address, so we can send you some Picket Fence love.

Again, thanks everyone! I'm so glad you are all enjoying these challenges. Stay tuned for another one tomorrow.

9 comments:

Virginia April 5, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

I love this one! One of my favorites! The color combo is gorgeousness! Congrats & thanks for playing along!

Samantha April 5, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

love the circles, congrats!

georgia keays April 5, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

Oh wow, this is just gorgeous! That little bit of aqua just makes the whole layout pop...

Unknown April 6, 2011 at 5:10 AM  

Gorgeous! I love it! Congrats!

Diana April 6, 2011 at 5:54 AM  

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for choosing my layout and for the sweet comments!

Anonymous,  April 6, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

wtg chick x x

Pam April 6, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

Wow, what a super layout!!! Love it!!!

Post a Comment