Celebrating Valentines Day...

>> Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hey there! This is Lisa today. Don't you just love Valentines time? I do. Especially this year, because 10 years ago on Valentines Day I got engaged. Wow, how time flies! It's so crazy how young I look in this picture.

I created this layout by patching together pieces from mostly the Domestic Bliss line, but also pieces from Christmas Town and Lovely to create the patchwork heart to celebrate the weaving together of our lives. The papers all mix together so beautiful. I also took parts of the stickers to make them work for this layout. I love how it turned out! The little messages here and there make me smile!





Domestic Bliss patterned paper - Kitchen Confidential
Domestic Bliss patterned paper - Pearls & Heels
Domestic Bliss patterned paper - Centerpiece
Christmas Town patterned paper - Christmas Window
Lovely Collection patterned paper - Parasol
Domestic Bliss Chipboard Stickers
Domestic Bliss Cardstock Stickers

6 comments:

MichelleB February 15, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

Beautiful! Love the patchwork heart!

Unknown February 15, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

Aw, sweet! The layout is adorable, and I love how happy you guys look.

Jenni February 15, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

i *LOVE* this layout lisa! so adorable!!!!

jan metcalf February 15, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

Very cute layout, love the nontraditional color!

TheresaCifali February 15, 2011 at 7:30 PM  

WOW! Thank you to Twitter that I found your blog! I absolutely love your papers!

Jill February 15, 2011 at 10:33 PM  

Aww, what a heart-warming layout. Literally!? :)

Post a Comment