Take on Sketch Challenge #6

>> Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hello everyone...Katja here!

It's my turn today to post a take on Lisa's great sketch from last week.
I took the sketch, flipped it around so my photo is on the right instead of the left side and made an A4 Layout.

Here is the sketch again...


















And this is what I came up with...

I have used some circles masks on my background paper and just went to town with different colors of mist. Then I added the circle stamp from the 'Picket Fence' stamp set and this gave me a base to work from and add all my embellishments.


















And here is the fine print for the challenge:
1) Use at least two Lily Bee products (any two).
2) Post your layout on our Facebook page (please include the title Lily Bee Sketch Challenge #5)
3) -OR- inc
lude a link to your project in the comments of Lisa's post. Please do one or the other, not both.
3) The deadline is
Tuesday March 20th, 9PM EDT. We'll randomly pick one winner to receive some delicious Lily Bee products!

Lily Bee Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Memorandum - Office Blue, Lemon, Whiteboard
Index Cards: Memorandum
Mixed Cardstock Stickers: Memorandum
ABC Stickers: Memorandum
Stamps: Picket Fence, Memorandum
Tiny Tablet: This & That
Let's see what you can create from this sketch!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek March 14, 2012 at 6:40 AM  

Love this Katja! I loveeeeee that photo and loving the random circles and hexagons!!

Unknown March 14, 2012 at 11:35 AM  

It's fab, Katja! The mix of hex and circles is genius!

Brianna Marshall March 15, 2012 at 9:03 AM  

what a great and inspiring sketch!!!

Post a Comment