Some Buttercup Fun

>> Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's no secret that my two favorite color combination is yellow and turquoise and once I saw the new Buttercup collection - I was pretty much sold! Seriously those colors, the fun design - check out that chevron pattern paper with the newsprint background - and the touches of grey here and there. Love this!

Photobucket

In creating this layout, I couldn't resist getting my silhouette machine out for those awesome number designs (from Loni Stevens) and once again the ABC stickers are just the right size for my subtitle..."memories" made with Lily Bee and thank you.  The pictures are of some all my all time favorite lily bee projects and also one taken with some of the design team members and Kristen at the CHA-W 2011 show (was super excited to meet everyone).

Photobucket

And here's a fun close up of some of the various pattern papers in this collection... and of course, more banners and butterflies too  :)

Photobucket
Lily Bee Supplies:
Pattern Papers: Buttercup collection
ABC Stickers: This & That collection

Don't you just love the colors and design in this collection?  Don't forget to grab your dose of buttercup, I'm definitely stocking up on this collection.  And a big thanks for stopping by everyone and your support!!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown March 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM  

Love the layout, Piradee! And look, oh hei, that's me! ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek March 15, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeee that color combo too .... and loving the flag pennants!!!

Melissa March 16, 2012 at 12:37 AM  

This is so beautiful! Love that banner cluster. Adds the perfect balance!

Patricia Roebuck March 16, 2012 at 10:43 AM  

Oh these colors, design, all so wonderful. Looks like so much fun to see everyone.

Anonymous,  March 20, 2012 at 5:26 AM  

love the layout so much, yellow and blue are perfect combination

Post a Comment