Focus On: Buttercup

>> Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Monday, Lily Bee friends! For today, we asked some of our designers to create projects using Buttercup. This line is all teal, yellow, and grey with sweet patterns of damask, flowers, paisley, and chevrons. Can I pick a favorite? My fave is Queen Bee. Yes, I picked a favorite. I also love the stamps, it has a chevron one that's not your typical chevron. This one is filled with type. So fun! And let's not forget about the Bag Of Bits: precut patterned cardstock in varying sizes in the shapes of hearts, buttons, banners, and more! (Please click on each photo to see it larger.)



Layout by Lisa Dickinson



Layout by Cindy Liebel

Layout by Kay Rogers

We've begun shipping our products! Woohoo! It will soon be in stores near you and online. If you'd like your local scrapbook store to carry our products, please ask them to contact us! Thank you so much for being such a huge part of our success.

Since I shared my favorite patterned paper... Do you have a favorite patterned paper or products in our new lines? Do share!

Thanks for dropping by, and see you tomorrow!

11 comments:

KimA March 12, 2012 at 5:13 AM  

I love what you girls have done with this range - just perfect!

beckyjune March 12, 2012 at 5:59 AM  

This is my fave from your new releases! I LOVE that Puddles paper with the chevron, of course. You all did such a beautiful job. I was drawn to that first layout! What a cool design.

Julie Tucker-Wolek March 12, 2012 at 6:02 AM  

I love love love this line!!! Beautiful colors and loving what the DT created!!! And not only am I LOVING this line... one of my faves is Victoria Park!!! GORGEOUS colors in that one too!!

Deanna March 12, 2012 at 7:54 AM  

These are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown March 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM  

absolute FAVE line from CHA, and cannot wait to find somehow, my LSS never gets Lilybee :[ but I keep pushing for it, because the new stuff is just AMAZING!!!

sophie March 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM  

amazing layouts!! makes me want to buy it all!

Debbie March 12, 2012 at 6:48 PM  

Love the new Buttercup Collection and the beautiful colors!! Love the stamps!!!

Tracee March 13, 2012 at 12:50 PM  

Must have this line it is sublime! Tx

Katja Schneider March 14, 2012 at 4:15 AM  

I love all three Layouts!!!! Such beautiful designs!

Lynn March 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM  

Love them all, but I think Buttercup will be a fave!

Post a Comment