Day 3...Getting to know

>> Thursday, March 22, 2012


My favorite scrapbook supply:
Stamps! I'm addicted! I love all! Especially the most graphic!

Something we don't know about you:
I work with computer graphics, I love traveling, cooking and photography, and I am a very clumsy! :-P

3 Things in your purse:
Sketch book, iPhone and sunglasses.

How long have you been Scrapbooking?
I found the scrapbook in 2006, since then I'm addicted! It is a therapy for me!

Favorite Food:
Hmmm, this is the hardest question for me! I love to eat! Prefer knowledge salty! I thinkmy favorites are pizza and pasta!


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
I don't even have to think about this one...Patterned Paper. As long as I have patterned paper I can make a layout. The options are endless, especially with punches!

Something we don't know about you:
I love to swim, but I'm afraid of lakes. Not the great lakes, but normal lakes. Growing up we pretty much spent every summer weekend at the lake (we still do). One time when we were little, we were playing tag in the water and hiding under the floating dock and stuff and I went to tag one of my sisters on the head...only it wasn't my sister...it was a beaver. Scared the crap out of me. There were also too many times I've seen water snakes and now I always think there's something in the water waiting to get me.

3 Things in your purse:
My iphone, headphones and chapstick!

How long have you been Scrapbooking?
11 years. I started when I was pregnant with my son and it quickly became an addiction!

Favorite Food:
Seafood!! If I won the lotto (ahem, when I win the lotto!) I will pay someone to come crack open some crab legs every afternoon for lunch! YUM! I would enjoy them with a Corona and lemon...always a lemon, never a lime!


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
Patterned paper

Something we don't know about you:
I really don't like the foods on my plate to touch. Yuck.

3 Things that are in your purse right now: wallet, 5 lip balms, Canon Powershot S95

How long have you been Scrapbooking? Forever! Since I was a kid, really. But seriously addicted to it for about 7-ish years.

Favorite Food:
What do I not like? I love food. All food. But if I had to eat only one thing everyday, it would be sushi. For total indulgence, it would have to be creme brûlée. Oh yeah.


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
patterned paper

Something we don't know about you:
I’m super shy

3 Things that are in your purse right now:
Lemon Body Butter, an old wristband from Great Wolf Lodge, cell phone

How long have you been Scrapbooking?
12 years

Favorite Food:
Chocolate Cheesecake but anything chocolate works


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
Punches, T-ruler & my Cameo

Something we don't know about you:
I clean my utensils before using them when at a restaurant, even if it just has water spots on it.

3 Things that are in your purse right now:
6 bags of gemstones & beads from a bead show over the weekend,

How long have you been Scrapbooking?
since 2003

Favorite Food:
Salmon, mussels, shrimp...anything seafood & homemade pesto


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
- letters & alphabets

Something we don't know about you:
I know all the words to every song on the Grease soundtrack (and sing them often. horribly out of tune.)

3 Things that are in your purse right now: crayons, NCAA basketball tourney brackets, Cadbury Creme Eggs

How long have you been Scrapbooking?
since 1998

Favorite Food:
the nachos at Rock Bottom Brewery

2 comments:

custom writing service reviews August 8, 2017 at 11:53 PM  

This was a really fun post! to get to read about my favorites and their favorites! really cool! doesn't get better than this really :)

Post a Comment