Handmade Cards

>> Friday, March 23, 2012

With spring in full bloom, I'm finding myself drawn to the vibrant colors and happy patterns of the new Lily Bee paper line, Handmade.  I recently whipped up a few cards to freshen up my stash and here's the results!

Handmade cards by Lisa Dickinson
I used die-cut shapes, layered with some of the Bag of Bits from the Handmade collection, on top of the Index Journal Cards. The bold sentiments were cut on my Silhouette.


Lily Bee Supplies:
Handmade Patterned Papers: Sky Blue, Thimble, Rag Quilt, Patchwork, Running Stitch
Victoria Park Patterned Paper: Grass
Buttercup Patterned Paper: Sunflower
Handmade Bag of Bits
Buttercup Index Journal Cards  

Even if it's not quite spring where you live, Handmade can put you in a spring-y mood! We'd love to see what you can create with it!


11 comments:

AmyBug March 23, 2012 at 3:50 PM  

I LOVE these! Simple but yet make a BIG statement. :)

Ursula Schneider March 23, 2012 at 7:14 PM  

Brilliant cards Lisa, so fun and happy!

Ursula Schneider March 23, 2012 at 7:14 PM  

Brilliant cards Lisa, so fun and happy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek March 23, 2012 at 11:56 PM  

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! Loveeeeeee them!

Lynn March 25, 2012 at 8:06 AM  

what a great mix of colors and patterns, this is right up my paper-lovin' alley! tfs

Melissa March 25, 2012 at 5:53 PM  

Super cute cards! Love the layered elements. :)

Employment Posters March 28, 2012 at 2:41 AM  

Well your hands never tells a lie and hands don't talk either but your hands made a awesome for me and also for my eyes. This inspired me though I'm not good at creativity your cards give me a great feeling. Thank you for sharing your handmade cards.

Linda Beeson March 28, 2012 at 4:26 PM  

I am in love with those adorable cards!!! I like the big shaped accent on each one.

Post a Comment