Day 2...Getting to know

>> Wednesday, March 21, 2012


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
Patterned Paper. Hands down. Even if I have no embellishments, I
can make anything I need from just a few sheets of pretty paper.

Something we don't know about you:
I once managed to wipe out and knock myself completely unconscious
while skiing on a business trip. I'm not sure I've ever even told my
parents about that one!

3 Things in your purse right now:
My iPad, my gym membership card, and a tube of C.O. Bigelow Spiced
Latte lip balm from Bath and Body Works.

How long have you been Scrapbooking:
14 years. I started young. :)

What's your favorite food:
Chipotle's steak salad with LOTS of guacamole!


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
It changes all the time, but right now, I have a passion for word stickers and my sewing machine

Something we don't know about you:
One of my favorite pastimes is putting on an accent....French, East Indian, English, Southern, whatever I can come up with. I can't explain why, but it brings me great joy. Perhaps it's a little escape into imagining myself in some of the places I'd love to travel to. (this is also normally accompanied by utter silliness)

3 Things that are in your purse right now:Passports for me and my family since we cross the border to Mexico so often, a very large wad of receipts that I really need to take out of there, a camera, because who goes anywhere without a camera, right?

How long have you been Scrapbooking?
About 10 years now (does that mean I am old?)

Favorite Food
Anything from Mexico with cheese and salsa


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
I guess I have to say patterned paper is my favorite supply! I love patterned paper...I try not to hoard it but I end up doing it anyway!

Something we don't know about you:
Something a lot of people don't know about me is I love horseback riding! I got to ride while on vacation in Mexico once and I was hooked! I've only had a few other rides but wish I was able to do it more!

3 Things in your purse:
Three things in my purse right now, hmm well my iPad is always there, my cell phone and lip gloss.

How long have you been Scrapbooking:
I've been scrapbooking since 2004, after my son was born. I stopped for awhile to focus more on my artwork, until I began to see all the awesome collections and embellishments and I got sucked right back in!

What is your Favorite Food:
My favorite food would have to be salads, I love all the delicious varieties! I know , sounds corny but I could eat one everyday. I just had a Greek salad today that was awesome!


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
I'm a fan of every patterned paper. And I love Rub-on.

Something we don't know about you:
My name is Michiyo Nobeno. I live in Osaka with my husband and 2 children. I have a busy life, looking after the children and of course housework. I started scrapbooking back in 2008 soon after my second child was born. I got hooked straight away and ever since I have not slowed down.
Scrapbooking for me is very relaxing and I almost can’t live without it. It is totally addictive! Apart from scrapbooking, I have a great passion for photography. My main object is my family and it gives me so much pleasure to create pages with photos of my loving family.

3 Things that are in your purse right now:
A few coins, cards, and cards of shop

How long have you been Scrapbooking?
Since 2008.

Favorite Food:
I like CHOCOLATE!!


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
I love it all! But pretty paper gets me every time.

Something we don't know about you:
I can watch some weird stuff on TV. I love Doctor Who and Being Human on BBC; and Merlin on the ScyFy channel. My husband won't even watch these shows with me.

3 Things that are in your purse right now: Ponytail holders for my daughter, an old crumpled up grocery list or it could be a receipt or a coupon from Michael's, and Clorox wipes.

How long have you been Scrapbooking:
I had just started learning about scrapbooking in 2006 when we started the adoption process for our daughter so I could make her a Life Book Album. My first scrapbook class I ever took was with Heidi Swapp at Big Picture in 2007. Before that, I had only done scrapbooks for special trips, using supplies from Walmart. When I started, I thought once I had the basic tools and supplies, I was set. I could not believe the variety that was available.

Favorite Food:
I think I could eat chips, salsa, and guacamole everyday.

1 comments:

Patricia Roebuck March 22, 2012 at 9:12 AM  

Congratulations, Ladies! So happy to be working with you all!

Post a Comment