Getting to know our New Designers....

>> Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
I think my favorite products to create with right now are my punches and dies. I love that they give me so many possibilities to be creative with them and allow me ways to add little bits of pattern and color to my layouts and cards.

Something we don't know about you:
I used to teach Kindergarten through second grade all in one classroom, a multi-age classroom, on an Indian Reservation in South Dakota.

3 Things that are in your purse right now:
My small Canon Powershot camera (always keep it with me just in case!), my favorite cinnamon gum, many receipts (I'm bad at remembering to write them in!).

How long have you been scrapbooking?
I've been scrapbooking almost 13 years now. I started when my first daughter was born to create a baby book for her and keep a diary of information like the story of when she was born, etc. Shortly after I began scrapbooking, a friend introduced me to card making also. Ever since then, I've loved every form of papercrafting.

Favorite Food:
I've always loved mashed potatoes! But those little biscuits from Red Lobster would have to be a close second. Mmmmm.....

Visit Danielle's Blog HERE


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
Paint, definitely mix-media like gesso, watercolours and ink.

Something we don't know about you:
You don't know that I am an amateur of Parisian-style breakfast with a mandatory participation of 'Bonne Maman' Rhubarb Marmalade :) and a collectioner of vintage cameras (with emphasis on Kodaks).

3 Things that are in your purse:
You will not believe me :) I have there three bottles of ecolines by Tales (kind of watercolours paint), and 5 different types of lip gloss (Body Shop and Carmex - my fav!) Oh, and there is no money ahahahahah; I left them on artsy shop!

How long have you been scrapbooking?
My scrapbooking adventure started about four and a half years ago when my son was celebrating his first birthday.

What is your favorite food?

I looove sweets, but... I like italian food most. I don't like typical Polish food... oh, ok... I loooove pierogi :)

Visit Anna-Maria's Blog HERE


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
Papers + cardstock - so many things can be done with papers! :)

Something we don't know about you:
I love to drive. Long distance. Especially if the children at the back don't squabble so much. Better still, if they're asleep! Ha! :)

3 Things that are in your purse right now:
Two folded reuseable shopping bags, a few packets of tissue paper and lipgloss. Nothing out of the ordinary today because *cough*cough* I just cleaned it up a few days ago! :D

How long have you been Scrapbooking?
Give or take, 6 years :).

Favorite Food:
Indian. Chinese. You can say I eat everything not Japanese. LOL.

Visit Sasha's Blog HERE


Favorite scrapbook supply:
By far patterned paper. I simply love to mix patterns, prints and colors to tell a story.

Something we don't know about you:
I am deathly afraid of needles. Not the kind you sew with but the kind that draw blood and give shots.

3 Things in my purse:
My son’s progress report HS conferences were a couple of days ago, a Luna Bar just in case I get hungry and a hot pink Sharpie just because.

How long have you been Scrapbooking?
as we know it today since for about 14 years although I kept scrapbooks in high school by taping photos and memorabilia to typing paper and keeping it in 3 ring binders.

What's your favorite food?
My favorite food is Sushi.

Visit Summer's Blog HERE


Favorite Scrapbook Supply:
Pattern Paper

Something we don't know about you:
I was home-schooled from K-4 to 12th Grade.

3 Things that are in your purse right now: Wallet, floss, & chapstick

How long have you been scrapbooking:
7 years

Favorite Food:
Mexican - specifically fajitas!

Visit Melissa's Blog HERE

Be sure to join us tomorrow for another round in getting to know more of our New Designers.

2 comments:

Patricia Roebuck March 21, 2012 at 8:33 AM  

Congrats, ladies. Excited to be working with you!

Brianna Marshall March 21, 2012 at 8:50 AM  

AMAZING additions to the new team!i cannot wait to see what they do with the new,amazingly lush,lines!!

Post a Comment