Getting the most out of the Tiny Tablet!

>> Tuesday, February 21, 2012

There is no doubt about it that prescribing yourself one of these tablets is good for you ... the Lily Bee Tiny Tablet that is!

I love the tiny tablets that Lily Bee produces for each of its ranges.  It means that you can cut smaller pieces of paper to use on your layouts, but still have the benefit of being able to see lots of the lovely patterns.

I have used the papers in the tiny tablet from the Memorandum range on this layout about my family ...


I simply cut 1.5 inch squares from a selection of the papers and then laid them together under the photo to create this grid.  I then added a row of the banner stickers below the grid.


I used the Stationery range for the background and for the three circles that I included.  I splashed the background with a white mist for another layer of detail.  Once again, I placed the title around one of the circles ... this is definitely becoming a habit for me!  I also included that gorgeous family quote from the rubons in one of Lily Bee's older ranges.



The hearts were punched from another of the tiny tablets papers and I attached them to the layout with foam tape for dimension.  I then wrapped them with a little twine so it is like they are in a little nest.


I love the memorandum range!  Definitely a go to range for me.  I challenge you to grab a tiny tablet and create a layout today.

Lily Bee products:

Patterned paper - Memorandum: Office Blue, Grapefruit, Boardroom
Tiny Tablet - Memorandum
Mixed Cardstock Stickers - Memorandum
ABC Stickers - Memorandum


6 comments:

Anonymous,  February 21, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

love this! Great ideas!

Ryann February 21, 2012 at 11:16 AM  

Awesome layout! Great design and I'm loving the mix of papers used.

Unknown February 21, 2012 at 11:32 AM  

Love those Tiny Tablets too! Great layout, Kim! Such beautiful photo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek February 21, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

I love love love this!! LOVING the circles, the rubons, the square patchwork design!! Just GORGEOUS!

Melissa February 21, 2012 at 8:41 PM  

Such cute ideas! I'm a fan of those tablets too and I, too, love the Memorandum collection.

Lynn February 22, 2012 at 5:29 AM  

Love this layout. I'm inspired to try this. Lily Bee mini's are one of my new faves!

Post a Comment