Day 16: Gift Wrapping

>> Friday, December 16, 2011

Hi, Katja here with another Christmas project for you. Only 9 days to go until Christmas Day, can you believe it? My kids finished school today for the summer which is another reminder that Christmas is very close. Yes, in Australia we have summer now, although you wouldn't know it at the moment with temperatures barely over 20 degrees here in Sydney. I suppose if we had 40 degrees we would also be complaining :)

I like to wrap my presents with some not so traditional wrapping papers sometimes. What better to use than the beautiful papers from the 'Jingle' collection, dress it up with some Origami folded 'Jingle' papers (shown to me by my 10 year old daughter!) and some of the 'Jingle' stickers and you have a beautifully wrapped present. Now you are wondering what's inside?...'The Smurfs' books. My daughter wants to be a Smurfette, what can I say?




Lily Bee Supplies:
Patterned papers: Jingle
ABC Stickers: Jingle
Mixed Cardstock Stickers: Jingle

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 16, 2011 at 4:56 AM  

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee that origami star!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lindy December 16, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

Absolutely beautiful!!!! I love the star!

Victoria December 16, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Love the star! Could you please show us how to do it?
Thanks!

rush December 16, 2011 at 7:06 PM  

nice way to gift wrap! thank you for sharing. rush88888 at gmail dot com

Ann December 17, 2011 at 12:34 AM  

Cute gift wrapping, nice touch adding the origami.

Post a Comment