Day 15: Dear Santa...

>> Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hi everyone, Georgia here with another Christmas project for you - using the Memorandum line! I thought it might be fun to record the kids' wish lists for this year, unfortunately the ones they wrote for me today were nothing like the ones I had them write in November - yikes!


I went to grab some ledger paper from Memorandum for a background to tie in with the lines on our Dear Santa chalkboard but as I was looking through my stash I realised the range would be perfect for the whole layout.


The business letter embellishments lent themselves to the theme of my page beautifully. As well as using a lot of the cardstock stickers I had the kids each write their list on a journal card and then made a little pocket to slip the cards into.


I hope I've managed to give you a little bit of inspiration although the bad news is if you have been putting off your Christmas projects because you don't have any Christmas product, you now officially have no excuse!!



Lily Bee supplies: Memorandum:
Boardroom, 9 to five and Whiteboard 12 x 12 papers
Mixed cardstock stickers
ABC stickers
Index journaling cards


5 comments:

KimA December 15, 2011 at 2:24 AM  

Great layout Georgia! I like how you have used the Memorandum range for a Chrissy topic.

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 15, 2011 at 4:55 AM  

GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the photos, the layers and loving the paint splatters! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lindy December 15, 2011 at 8:22 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the layering and the paint!!!! gorgeous layout!

rush December 15, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

nice layout! thank you for sharing. rush88888 at gmail dot com

Unknown December 20, 2011 at 10:20 AM  

Fantastic layout, G! Uh, I have yet to get my kids to write Santa...

Post a Comment