Sketch #3...a card...

>> Wednesday, November 9, 2011


I knew as soon as I saw Linda's sketch that I wanted to turn it into a card. The design is perfect for a card. So, I'm breaking the rules and not creating a layout with the sketch...and I'm giving you permission to do the same...not that you needed my permission or anything! Isn't it just perfect for a card.



Lily Bee Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Memorandum-Office Blue
Mini Pads: Memorandum
ABC Stickers: Memorandum
other: sewing machine, punches 

Don't forget that this is her fabulous sketch that you have until November 15th to use!


And these are the not-so-fine print for the challenge:
1) Use at least two Lily Bee products (any two).
2) Post your layout on our Facebook page (please include the title Lily Bee Sketch Challenge 3) -OR- include a link to your project in the comments of this post. Please do one or the other, not both.
3) The deadline is Tuesday November 15th, 9PM EDT.  We'll randomly pick one winner to receive some delicious Lily Bee products!



2 comments:

Unknown November 9, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

LOVE! Such a cute card. And you just gave me another idea for this sketch.

Julie Tucker-Wolek November 9, 2011 at 6:09 PM  

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the stitched circles! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment