Getting Ready for November

>> Thursday, November 3, 2011

I still can't get over how quickly days go by and wow, November is already here. Oh my, the next thing I know it'll probably be Dec 24th (as then I would be expecting something from dearest hubby..LOL). With time flying by so fast lately, I can't seem to remember and keep track of all the amazing things (and not so amazing things, such as the flood situation back home in Bangkok), so I created this little mini envelope booklet/holder using the harvest market collection - to store all the little details of the month.
Having been inspired lately by all the amazing envelope creations everywhere, I decided to create my own version - using these small kraft envelopes that I found at a discount store (25 for less than $1 and they're kraft!!! - need I say more?). And also they are the perfect size for the index journaling cards too...

To create the booklet of envelopes, all I did was lined them up (with the flap tucked inside) and sown the bottom 3 sides together (no adhesive used).


Next came out my silhouette machine and using the pumkin pattern paper, I cut out those two maple tree leaves to embellish the front; along with a sticker from the harvest market collection mix cardstock sticker sheet.


Then I randomly tucked in the various index journaling cards and also created few of my own journaling tags. The idea is that through out the month, I would be adding the journaling details of what had been happening and also any keepsakes collected along the way (ie. those concert tickets that we're suppose to see next sunday or the all the plane tickets back and forth between singapore and bangkok... and the story goes on and on).




Lily Bee Products used:

Pattern Paper: Harvest Market Black Licorice HMP164; Pattern Paper: Harvest Market Turtleneck HMP165; Pattern Paper: Harvest Market Hayride HMP166; Pattern Paper: Harvest Market Squash HMP167; Pattern Paper: Harvest Market Pumpkin Seeds HMP168; Pattern Paper: Harvest Market Pumpkin HMP182; Mixed Cardstock Stickers: Harvest Market HMS170; Index Journaling Cards: Harvest Market HMJ174.


Thanks everyone for stopping by and don't forget to link us up to your creations; as we would love to see what fall projects you've been creating with Lily Bee Goodies and also any tips you want to share on how you keep track of all your wonderful memories. :)


Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown November 3, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Loooove! Such a great idea. It would also be fantastic for a Gratitude journal.

Julie Tucker-Wolek November 3, 2011 at 7:09 PM  

What a great idea!!! I loveeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Katja Schneider November 4, 2011 at 1:08 AM  

Great idea and fantastic project!

~amy~ November 4, 2011 at 5:02 AM  

I love this...such a neat project! Thanks for the fab inspiration!

Jean Franks Beck November 4, 2011 at 5:06 AM  

What a fun idea! Love your kraft pockets!

Post a Comment