Sketch Challenge, Take 2!

>> Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hi All!

Kay here with another take on Katja's Sketch Challenge.

Here is her fantastic sketch:



And here is my take on it!


Instead of the circle background, I went with another shape. And instead of square photos, I used rectangles. Instead of circle accents I made my own leaves! My point is, you don't have to copy the sketch literally, you can use it as a starting point. I use sketches like this all the time when my mojo gets low!

Remember these details on the challenge:

1) Use the Sketch as a guideline but feel free to turn it around or just adopt some elements of the sketch.

2) Use at least two Lily Bee products (any kind)

To be entered into the contest please post your layout on our Facebook page (please include the title Lily Bee Sketch Challenge #1) -OR- include a link to your project in the comments of this post.

We will announce one winner on Wednesday October 19th to receive some Lily Bee products.

Products Used:

Harvest Market Peach Crisp
Harvest Market Hayride
Harvest Market Oatmeal
Harvest Market ABC Stickers
Harvest Market 6x6 Tiny Tablet
Harvest Market Index Journaling

Other: Slice Design Card - "Back to School"

I've already seen some of your entries on Facebook, and they look fabulous! Thanks for playing along!


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 12, 2011 at 6:41 AM  

GORGEOUS take on the sketch! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and love love love love the leaves! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown October 12, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

Such a fab take on the sketch, Kay!

angie gutshall October 12, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

Such a beautiful fall layout!

Katja Schneider October 13, 2011 at 5:45 AM  

I love what you did with the sketch!

Post a Comment