Fall Grateful Card

>> Thursday, October 13, 2011

I am so loving this fall season in Colorado.  I just love the chill that comes into the air.  This time of year also reminds me of all the blessings i have in my life. 


I love the Harvest Market paper with those warm colors and just the right shade of blue, color me happy! I used a diceut machine to punch the leaves.  Using a punched circle as my base, i began layering the leaves around the edge to create the sunflower.  Instead of gluing down ever single piece, i decided to stitch the leaves to the circle.  I took the square sticker and trimmed it in a circle to fit inside the flower.  I hope you will give it a try because it is so much fun to see the sunflower come to life!

Lily Bee Paper
Peach Crisp - Harvest Market
Hayride - Harvest Market
Pumpkin Seeds - Harvest Market
Squash - Harvest Market
Whiteboard - Memorandum

Mixed Media Stickers
Harvest

Other:
Twine
Black Cardstock

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 13, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee the flower and the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment