Scraplifting your layouts to make cards

>> Monday, September 19, 2011

I know that it is common practice to use scraps left over from layouts to make cards, but if you are anything like me, deciding on a card design can be hard work!

I decided to have a go at making a layout, and then lifting that layout, papers and design to make a card.  This is what I came up with ...

My layout


 

And this is the card that I made by lifting the layout design and colour scheme.


I hope that if you find card making a little difficult (like me!) that you find inspiration to try this after making your next layout.

Lily Bee supplies:
Picket Fence Patterned Papers: Porch Swing, Cottage Garden and Seize the Day
Picket Fence Mixed Cardstock Stickers
Picket Fence ABC Stickers

Cheers



2 comments:

angie gutshall September 19, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

Great idea! They both turned out fabulous!

Unknown September 19, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

These are so darling, Kim!

Post a Comment