Cards.. from simple to a little bit more...

>> Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hi everyone! I was playing around with my dies and my scraps of paper from Lily Bee and I made a few cards from simple to a little bit more. I thought it would be nice to share with you how a little of this and that can make a big change to the look of your cards....

Here are the three cards I made...


This is the simplest... just plain die-cut shapes...


Just by mounting your paper on chipboard before cutting, you instantly add dimension to your images. Ink the edges of the papers and you get en even extra depth.


Now to add a little bit more, take another color and add it to your color combination. I added the light blue base for the card and used blue paper for the flower. A darker shade of ink for the edges add so much more to the look of the card.


There you go... really simple way to use up your scraps... your choice whether it be really simple or with a little bit more. Happy crafting!

1 comments:

Unknown September 18, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

These are beautiful! Love the variation of each card.

Post a Comment