A Few Layouts to Share

>> Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I don't know about you, but summer is FLYING BY for me! To find the time to scrap is rare indeed. But I knew I wanted to get this photo scrapped, and thought the Picket Fence line would be a perfect fit. Do you have any photos from the 4th? Try this line!



Supplies Used - Picket Fence
Seize the Day
Porch Swing
Cottage Garden
Al Fresco
Fresh Air
Veranda
Mixed Cardstock Stickers
ABC Stickers

One of the things Jenna does first thing in the morning is play with her American Girl Dolls. I knew I wanted to capture this time in her life, so when she wore her matching pj's, I started snapping away. For this layout I mixed the Picket Fence and Happily Lost lines.




Supplies Used:
(Picket Fence)
Porch Swing
Fresh Air
ABC Cardstock Stickers
(Happily Lost)
Good Book
Hammock
Stroll

3 comments:

Unknown August 2, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

Very cute!! Love both layouts and the fun colors you used!

Post a Comment