New Lily Bee!

>> Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Thursday friends! Today I wanted to share a few projects using two of the new Lily Bee lines, Memorandum and Harvest Market. I love both of these lines for the rich colors and unique patterns. And the bonus is that they work wonderfully when mixed together!

For this ode to summer layout, I selected several different papers to make a striped design across the bottom of the page, using a Memorandum graph paper as my background. The title was die cut from the same graph paper & black cardstock. A few of the pennant stickers across the top right edge add a subtle embellishment:


Lily Bee supplies:
Memorandum patterned papers: Time Clock, 9 to 5, Boardroom, Office Blue
Harvest Market patterned papers: Pumpkin Seeds, Squash
Stationery patterned paper: Pear
Memorandum Stickers


I also created a quick and simple card with some of the same papers circle punches, and a single Memorandum sticker:
Lily Bee supplies:
Memorandum patterned papers: 9 to 5, Pay Day, Boardroom
Harvest Market patterned paper: Squash
Memorandum Stickers


12 comments:

AmyBug August 4, 2011 at 6:30 AM  

I LOVE this layout! The colors and the design are gorgeous. :)

janet August 4, 2011 at 7:23 AM  

I love, love, love this card. CLASSIC. Right into my favorite folder! Thanks for sharing...lovely!

Brandi August 4, 2011 at 4:04 PM  

Both are so cute! I absolutely love the summer layout! Awesome!

Beatrice Lawson August 4, 2011 at 6:42 PM  

Memorandum line rocks!! Love the simple card - so lovely.

Jean Franks Beck August 4, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

Absolutely love that card, and the layout is adorable - great way to summarize the season.

Virginia August 5, 2011 at 7:54 PM  

Lisa, shut the front door. These are seriously amazing. I love them!

Post a Comment