I'm still scrapping...

>> Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hi everyone! I hope all the Americans had a fabulous day yesterday, and for everyone else I hope you had a great Sunday :-)


When I first started scrapping it was purely a social thing and yet, one by one, the ladies I was scrapping with have stopped for one reason or another. Just recently my best friend, a devoted scrapper, decided to give it away. I wanted to do a page on this and how even though I am the last one scrapping I still have a passion for this craft. I also wanted to celebrate the friendships I have made along the way, ones which will continue even without having scrapping in common.

I'm Australian but I decided I would do my layout in red, white and blue in honour of the fourth anyway. Right at the end though, yellow insisted on being included. I hope you don't mind too much!


I haven't had much of a play with the This & That line yet but it seemed perfect for a page on myself, a little more formal than the pages I tend to do for my kids.


Lily Bee products used
This & That - pretty fabric
This & That - postcard
This & That - milk bottle
This & That - mixed cardstock stickers
This & That - ABC stickers
Stationery - oatmeal
Happily Lost - mixed cardstock stickers

I hope you've found something in this post to inspire you to create - perhaps even a layout about yourself... Please don't forget to share your work with us on our facebook page - we so love to see your creations!




4 comments:

angie gutshall July 5, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

I love this layout! Love the colors!

nancy July 5, 2011 at 12:22 PM  

What a beautiful layout, Georgia! And of course I don't mind the yellow... it fits in perfectly and makes the whole page pop. :)

Unknown July 5, 2011 at 3:02 PM  

What a super cute layout!

Anonymous,  July 6, 2011 at 6:29 AM  

so pretty! i'm loving all the layers!

Post a Comment