Thinking of you...

>> Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Thursday everyone! (It is Thursday right?!)
I made this quick card to send to my grandma who is currently in the hospital (she's ok, thankfully!). Thank's to Lily Bee I was able to put this card together quickly and almost effortlessly. The way the patterns and embellishments mix together make cardmaking a breeze!

I love the colors of the This & That collection. They actually remind me of my grandma!

Lily Bee Supplies Used:
This & That Patterned Paper - Pretty Fabric
This & That Patterned Paper - Brooch
This & That - Mixed Cardstock Stickers
This & That - 6x6 Tiny Tablet

3 comments:

Unknown May 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

Is it Thursday? Really? That was fast.

Lovely card, Lisa. Thanks for sharing. And I'm glad to hear your grandma is doing well!

Katie May 20, 2011 at 12:12 AM  

I love this card! How thoughtful, I am sure your grandmother will love it! I love all of the elements, the tag, the doily, butterflies, bunting, the design paper, everything! Thank you for sharing.

Katie

Julie Shearer May 20, 2011 at 4:19 AM  

What a lovley card. I am sure your grandmother will love it...I do. I love the tag and the butterflies.

Post a Comment