Challenge: Use Memorabilia in your layout!

>> Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I have a fun challenge to share with you today-- on that will take you back to the "roots" of scrapbooking!

iamjonahsmom 011 copy

Each year on Mother's Day, my son's preschool class fills out these fun "interviews" about their mom. The interview in this layout was from last year. It was too funny and sweet to just file away in a stack of preschool construction paper (note that according to my son, my "job" is to watch TV!). It's so much fun to include HIS thoughts and art in his scrapbooks.

iamjonahsmom 037 copy

My challenge to you is to include a piece of memorabilia in your layout. This could be anything to your child's artwork to items like ticket stubs, playbills, brochures, programs, wrappers, clothing tags, school papers... you get the idea.

iamjonahsmom 025 copy

Lily Bee Items Used:
Happily Lost- Sun Soaked
This & That- Milk Bottle
Picket Fence- Porch Swing, ABC Stickers, Tiny Tablet
Catching Fall- Cashmere Sweater
Christmas Town- Sleigh Ride
Domestic Bliss- Mrs. Perfect, Kitchen Confidential, Pearls & Heels, Chipboard Stickers
Hello Sunshine- Posies, Chipboard Stickers
Lovely- Splendid, Parasol

Three Little Birds- Double Dutch, Just Relax

So, here are the specific details for this challenge:

1) include (at least) one memorabilia item in your layout
2) use at least one Lily Bee product (any kind)

To be entered into the contest please post you layout on our Facebook page (please include the title Lily Bee Challenge: Memorabilia) -OR- include a link to your project in the comments of this post.

I will draw one winner on Wednesday May 25, 9:00 p.m. EST. The winner will receive a box of Lily Bee goodies.

Good Luck! I can't wait to see what you make!

5 comments:

wendy smedley May 18, 2011 at 2:56 PM  

Cute Jenni- kids art makes me smile!

Unknown May 18, 2011 at 7:44 PM  

oh. my. look at how fabulous all those colours look together - like it was meant to be!!! just lovely!
jennifer mcintyre
@atthebluebarn

Unknown May 19, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

Adorable Jenni! I love that you have this recorded. And that you are 20. ;)Hey, one of my friend's kid said she was 67, her favorite drink was wine, and her job was to go shopping. Hahahahah!

Celeste B. May 19, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

I don't Facebook, so here's a link to my challenge layout. http://celestebrodnik.blogspot.com/2011/05/torchlight-procession.html

Rhonda Van Ginkel May 24, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

Awesome challenge! I posted my entry on Facebook! Love the artwork on the inspiration Jenni!

Post a Comment