Cards on Wednesday

>> Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have three cards for you that are super easy to make!
I like to have a card ready on hand for any occasion.









For my first card I simply used a chipboard shape, covered it with Lily Bee paper, punched out some butterflies and embellished with some twine. I have also used the Picket Fence stamps for a subtle background effect along the right side of the card.

Lily Bee Supplies:
Picket Fence - Cottage Garden paper
Picket Fence - Fresh Air paper
Picket Fence - Al Fresco paper
Picket Fence - Acrylic Stamps































For this next card I've used the Picket Fence stamps to stamp the circle background and the blue stars. I've used some ABC stickers for my sentiment and again...finished!

Lily Bee Supplies:
Picket Fence - Seize the Day paper
Picket Fence - Veranda paper
Picket Fence - ABC stickers
Picket Fence - Acrylic Stamps




















For my last card I've used a punch to create some borders along the edges of the card and again the Picket Fence stamps (flowers) for the background. Embellish with a Cardstock Sticker and some ribbon and it's done! Just a quick tip on using Stickers...I always put my stickers on cardstock first and cut them out. This allows me to move them around my project when I'm still deciding where to put them.

Lily Bee Supplies:
Picket Fence - Al Fresco paper
Picket Fence - Fresh Air paper
Picket Fence - Cottage Garden paper
Picket Fence - Veranda paper
Picket Fence - Mixed Cardstock Stickers
Picket Fence - Acrylic Stamps

3 comments:

{VICKI} May 25, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

love REACH FOR THE STARS

Unknown May 25, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

These are so beautiful, Katja! You are such an inspired card maker.

Unknown May 26, 2011 at 7:20 AM  

Gorgeous cards Katja! Love these!!!!

Post a Comment