Having fun ...

>> Tuesday, May 24, 2011

in this case for me by scrapbooking and for my son, at the park!

Today I am sharing a layout with you using a mix of ranges, which I just love to do. All of the Lily Bee ranges just work so well together.


A couple of detail shots. I love incorporating banners and just tucked a small one below the strips of patterned papers to add just another detail.

I also created my own little cloud and sun embellishment with a couple of punches and some strips of paper. So easy and so effective - especially on a layout about the park.

I have also layered a number of photos - I actually had to reprint a couple of times trying to calibrate a new printer and I decided to use the offcast photos rather than just throw them out. So I layered them all and joined them at the top with a clip tied with twine before attaching it all to the layout with foam tape.

Lily Bee supplies:
This & That patterned paper: Milk Bottle, Brooch and Postcard
This & That ABC Stickers
This & That 6x6 Tiny tablet
Happily Lost patterned paper: Villa
Happily Lost Mixed cardstock stickers
Stationery patterned paper: Pear


Cheers

2 comments:

Katja May 24, 2011 at 5:22 PM  

Beautiful Kim! I like the clip idea and multiple photos!

Unknown May 25, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

Love the multiple photos! I see that a lot in digi, but it never occurred to me to use the test prints for this. Thanks for being so clever and sharing your ideas.

Post a Comment