Loving Lily Bee...

>> Thursday, May 26, 2011

Are you a tool junkie and an embellishment junkie? Well I AM! I love tools like dies and now... button makers. Whenever, I want to play with my new tools and my embellishments I always take out my Lily Bee papers first. I have said it over and over again, the patterns in Lily Bee papers are so versatile that you can cut it, layer it, and use it for your tools.



Here I used my bird edge puncher from Martha Stewart and added a Dusty Attic chipboard...



For this one, I used my Epiphany button maker to make buttons from the 6x6 Lily Bee Paper tablet...



Lily Bee just does it all for me.

Happy creating everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown May 26, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

Looove tools. But I don't have as many as you. ;) The layout is super cute! Thanks for sharing.

Dri Noleto May 27, 2011 at 7:08 AM  

What a gorgeous work,Iris!!
Loved it!!

Post a Comment