Using a mix of old and new products

>> Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hi! It's Kim here doing my first post as a new member of the Lily bee team.

This is a layout I did as part of my design team application. I absolutely love the Lily bee rubons and have to admit to hoarding them. I decided that I just had to use them on the layouts that I did for my application and I knew the perfect photo of my son to use with the Laugh 12x12 rubons.

I have used a mix of papers from the French Couture range (including the die cuts) and Domestic Bliss ranges (including chipboard) along with the rubons from the 3 Little Birds range. I love how the Lily Bee collections are so versatile that they can all work so well together.

Now for a couple of close up shots ...

Lily Bee supplies used:
Three Little Birds Laugh Rubons
French Couture Collection Paper Handmade
French Couture Collection Paper Stella
French Couture Collection Paper Tailored
French Couture Collection Diecut Frames
French Couture Collection Diecut Essentials
Domestic Bliss Collection Paper French Knot
Domestic Bliss Collection Paper Kitchen Confidential
Domestic Bliss Collection Chipboard Stickers


Cheers

3 comments:

Unknown April 21, 2011 at 9:06 AM  

Love love love this layout! And that photo is just too cute.

Katja April 22, 2011 at 12:31 AM  

Beautiful photo and Layout!

Unknown April 24, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love the photo and everything about the layout!

Post a Comment