She loves School

>> Friday, April 22, 2011

Hi everyone, this is my first blog post here and I couldn't be more excited!
For today's Layout I have chosen a page about my daughter's love of school. She can't wait to get out the door in the mornings and I have tried to capture this excitement of a school morning on my page.
I have painted some of the background with a light coat of Gesso to make the randomly applied rub-ons stand out a little better. The title was cut with my Silhouette. As you will get to know me a little better over the next few months here on the Lily Bee blog you will notice that most of my projects have at least one little bit of yellow color on them. I love how it brightens things up instantly...it's such a happy color!



Lily Bee Supplies:
Lovely - Bonjour paper
Lovely - Rub-ons
Hello Sunshine - Fly a Kite paper
Hello Sunshine - Die-Cut Frames
Hello Sunshine - Rub-ons
Hello Sunshine - Chipboard Stickers

I would like to wish all our blog readers a very Happy Easter!!

5 comments:

Unknown April 22, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

This is so cute, Katja! Love the idea of using gesso as white paint.

LisaDay April 22, 2011 at 12:24 PM  

This is so beautiful Katja!!

Craftyangel April 22, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

when are the lovely new designs going to hit the uk shores

Anonymous,  April 23, 2011 at 3:29 PM  

this page is popping & fantasic x

Post a Comment