A Happily Lost Canvas

>> Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm in the middle of an online art course, and I've been enjoying playing with paints and papers and a variety of mixed media products.
This is the first canvas I have made, using some of the techniques from the class. I wanted something bright & happy, so of course I chose some of the new Happily Lost papers from Lily Bee for my papers.
I love the bold prints contrasted against the messy paints.
Lily Bee Supplies Used:

Happily Lost Pattern Paper - Hammock, Villa, Stroll, Sun Soaked






10 comments:

Unknown March 3, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

Sooo cool Virginia!!! I love this!!!

Unknown March 3, 2011 at 9:22 AM  

This is so darling! And it would look so good hanging on my wall... ;)

gudrun March 3, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

WOW! This is SO cute and totally beautiful!!

Anonymous,  March 3, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

I see signs of Soul Restoration! This is absolutely beautiful! I would love to hang that in my home. :)

beckyjune March 3, 2011 at 11:39 AM  

Virg, this is awesome!!!

Anonymous,  March 3, 2011 at 1:05 PM  

Virginia, this is SUPER CUTE!!!

Gina March 3, 2011 at 1:24 PM  

super cute V!!! Love the bubble wrap stamping.

Deanna March 3, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

Gorgeous canvas, Virg! love it!

Cathy March 7, 2011 at 4:53 AM  

I love your creation and I love the paper line too!!

Post a Comment