A Step Further

>> Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scrapping non-theme photos with theme paper and embellishments can be a bit difficult. But, if you work it right, you'll be amazed at what lovely creations you come up with.

I have been inlove with this photo of our cat, Crush, for quite sometime. I don't use pet papers much at all, but I LOVE to branch out and use what I have. I decided to use the Christmas Town collection to create my layout. The papers are pretty with perfect colors & easy patterns to work with non-themey type photos. Of course, you can't go wrong with the stickers & chipboard elements either.


See how easy that was? It took me no time to create this page. Hope this inspires you to create fabulous non-theme-y layouts with the Christmas Town collection.

Cheers :)


11 comments:

Jenni January 13, 2011 at 6:02 AM  

oh wow, i love this cindy!!!

Kim Watson January 13, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Gorgeous page Cindy! The details are so great!

Unknown January 13, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

So cute! Both layout and cat, that is. :)

Stacy Cohen January 13, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

Such a beautiful page! And your kitty is so cute!!

Lori Gentile January 13, 2011 at 5:12 PM  

Cindy, your page is gorgeous!!!

Melissa January 13, 2011 at 5:37 PM  

This is beautiful! I kept looking at all the little details and absolutely love how you used theme papers for a non theme photo!

Ronda Palazzari January 14, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

Totally love it Cindy! Crush is adorable!

Post a Comment