Have your cake and eat it too..

>> Friday, January 14, 2011

I have to admit that I am totally in love with the die-cut frames. They make putting together a layout super easy and so pretty! My favorite in the Domestic Bliss line is the one with the mixer on it. I knew instantly that I wanted to make a page about the birthday cake my kids made with my mom. Domestic Bliss is such a versatile line...even for us "undomesticated" people! Love it!



I'm addicted to using my vintage typewriter on my pages lately and I love how easily it was to type on the die cut papers!



8 comments:

Sherri Everett Thompson January 14, 2011 at 6:24 AM  

Lisa, what a great idea to use a typewriter to type on your die cuts! My dad just gave me an old one to use in my classroom (for my students to practice their spelling words in a fun way.) I will definitely be trying this!

Anonymous,  January 14, 2011 at 7:04 AM  

LOVE this page!Great use of those frames and the dots totally feel like sprinkles! Going to my favorites file - thanks@

beckyjune January 14, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

What a fun page, Lisa. I like all of the scattered circles.

Lori Gentile January 14, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

I love your page, Lisa!! I must get myself a typewriter!!! Love that idea!

Jenni January 14, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

i ADORE this layout lisa- so fun and bright! I need a typewriter too now!!

Unknown January 14, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

So cute! And wishing I had a vintage typewriter... :)

Melissa January 14, 2011 at 5:09 PM  

Great.. now I need a vintage typewriter. LOL! This layout is awesome. Love the design and composition!

Becky Dunham January 14, 2011 at 5:48 PM  

Oh I love that typewriter idea! Now I shall have to dig mine out - mine has cursive keys so that should be fun! Thanks for that lovely idea!

Post a Comment