Are you ready?

>> Saturday, January 15, 2011

We so appreciate all the wonderful comments about the beautiful Cocoa Daisy Kit creations using Lily Bee's Domestic Bliss. I am sure you are waiting to hear who is the lucky winner of this awesome kit. So without further adieu....

Here are your random numbers:

5
Timestamp: 2011-01-16 05:34:48 UTC


so that means congratulations.....
Melissa January 10, 2011 11:53 AM  
Wow, what beautiful projects! I especially love the home decor hanger.

Melissa please email me with your address and we will send the Domestic Bliss Kit out to you! Thank you all for the wonderful comments.  We truly appreciate you!  Stay tuned, some awesome sneaks are coming your way soon.  Let me tell you this is my favorite release yet!  Swoon!
Lots of Love,

2 comments:

Melissa January 16, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

Thank you!! I'm so excited and can't wait!

Post a Comment