Scrapping Christmas Cards

>> Monday, December 27, 2010

I hope everyone had a wonderful time during the Holiday. It's quickly becoming the New Year. Every year I scrapbook our Christmas Card. I have them all in the same album and it's really fun to look through and see the changes in our year after year.

I used our Christmas Town Collection for this layout. I love the elegant colors because they work perfectly with everything. Because my card is kind of busy, I made my layout fairly simple. I hope you are taking some time for yourself this next week to do some crafting. I hope you enjoy the rest of your Monday!

3 comments:

nancy December 27, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

I love this idea!! I'm definitely going to scraplift it.

MichelleB December 27, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Great idea! Beautiful page!

Cassie_lu December 27, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

what a great idea for the Christmas cards

Post a Comment