Friday Faves

>> Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Friday. We have some wonderful projects to share with you this week. As it is Christmas Eve here in the United States, I thought I'd share some Christmas-y projects with you, whether in theme or in color.

"Paper Crowns" by Kathie Link is stunning. I love the layering of the Christmas Town papers at the bottom of the page. I love the overall color scheme and the wonderful embellishment clusters in opposite corners.

Diana posted this sweet layout titled "Nativity 1975". I love that she combined an old photo from the 70's with our bright and cheery Christmas Town Collection. I love that she's scrapping her older photos, too!

Jilliand
created this gorgeous "Merry & Bright" card. I love how she used our Christmas Town die cut as the shape of the card. It really is a cheery and lovely card!

From all of us at Lily Bee Design, we wish you and yours a very safe and wonderful Holiday!

4 comments:

Jill December 24, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

These creations are so lovely and festive!

Melissa December 24, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

Seriously my favorite Christmas line! These projects are beautiful!

kathie January 14, 2011 at 8:31 PM  

Thank you so much for featuring my layout! How exciting to stumble across it here :)
I loved the Christmas Town line - there were so many different combinations within the paper range that it was amazingly versatile!

Post a Comment