Last Call for Warehouse Boxes-Monday December 20th

>> Wednesday, December 15, 2010

We've had a wonderful response to our very first warehouse sale. Monday, December 20th will be the final day to purchase one of these. If you haven't purchased one yet, here's what Marci Knecht had to say about it:

I got my "warehouse sale" box in the mail today, and all I can say is "Are you KIDDING me with all that product?" I can't believe all the great stuff in there! As someone who was kind of "late to the game" in discovering Lily Bee, I'm soooooo happy that I decided to buy a box. It was busting at the seams full of product.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  December 15, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

I just ordered one... I couldn't resist! :)
~natalie

sweetdoodles December 15, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

I love this site this is my first visit and will be here daily now awesome Merry Christmas to all!!

Ella Swan December 15, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE Lily Bee...just cheking on the deets though...box is just over $25 but international price is over $68? Would love to order one but is $33 correct for the international shipping...? Didn't realise it was that much ;-(

Post a Comment